Pay a Bill / Report an Outage  |  Start Service  |  Peak Day Status

Outside Agencies

Call OKIE - 1-800-522-OKIE (6543) or dial 811

Call OKIE - 1-800-522-OKIE (6543) or dial 811

While PEC will ensure all lines are marked before electrical construction begins, you will need to "Call OKIE" for other underground aspects of your construction job.  Oklahoma One-Call System, Inc., (commonly referred to as �Call OKIE�) is here to serve and protect homeowners across the Great state of Oklahoma. You may submit information about any home excavation projects you are planning, such as planting a tree, building a fence or any other circumstances that include digging in your yard. Trained representatives will assist you in providing the necessary information to OKIE�s member companies. Once notified of your planned excavation, members should locate their underground facilities or notify you if clear within 48 business hours of your request.

Call Okie�s services are FREE to everyone! Click Here to submit on line.

Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)

1-405-702-1000 or 1-800-869-1400 
Soil testing and information on percolation "perk" tests.

National Floodplain Management

Some counties require a notice of intent be filed with the local Floodplain administrator for proposed development within that county.  Below is a list of participating counties and floodplain administrators within PEC coverage area:
(580) 889-3990, Atoka County - Bill Anderson
(580) 927-3122, Coal County - John D. Ward
(405) 379-2746, Hughes County - Jim Nolen
(405) 527-0830, McClain County - Ed Cravens
(918) 423-4726, Pittsburg County - Rick Fender
(580) 436-8055, Pontotoc County - Chad Letellier
(405) 273-4351, Pottowatomie County - Brad Hicklin
(405) 257-6479, Seminole County - Aaron Findley

Department of Human Services (DHS)

Check with your local office for financial assistance* in paying your electric bill:
� (580) 889-3394, Atoka Co., Atoka
� (580) 490-3600, Carter Co., Ardmore
� (580) 927-2379, Coal Co., Coalgate
� (405) 238-6461, Garvin Co., Pauls Valley
� (405) 379-7231, Hughes Co., Holdenville
� (580) 371-4000, Johnston Co., Tishomingo
� (405) 527-6511, McClain Co., Purcell
� (580) 622-2186, Murray Co., Sulphur
� (918) 421-6100, Pittsburg Co., McAlester
� (580) 310-7050, Pontotoc Co., Ada
� (405) 257-7400, Seminole Co., Wewoka
Salvation Army (check your local directory)
Chickasaw Nation (580) 436-2603
Choctaw Nation (580) 924-8280
Seminole Nation (405) 257-6257
Ada Area Community Emergency Services (580) 272-0211

*Certain income requirements and application guidelines will apply.