To properly account for each PEC meter, account history, and test results.
II. Policy Content:
To establish adequate records to identify all meters in use, service location, and testing performed.
- Current records shall be kept, systematically arranged, of the identification number of each watt-hour meter and the location of the meter.
- Test records will be maintained on each meter. Each record shall contain the following:
- Sufficient information to identify the meter.
- The date of the test.
- Reading of the meter.
- Results of the test.
It will be the responsibility of the Manager of Transmission and Distribution Services, Field Services Unit Manager, and Director of Technical Services to properly administer these provisions.
Approved by the Board of Trustees
- Effective Date: January 1, 1994
- Revision Date: July 27, 2009
- 2nd Revision Date: January 23, 2020