To establish standard operating procedures in assisting PEC members with non-residential service extensions.
II. Policy Content:
To list the requirements necessary for PEC’s members to obtain non-residential service extensions which include determining the cost and contract terms.
- PEC may require the applicant to pay the cost of the extension prior to the construction of the extension.
- Determination of Cost
In determining the amount of payment required of the applicant on an extension to be made under this section, the total construction cost of the extension shall be based on the estimated cost of construction as determined by PEC. In addition, PEC may provide for a credit toward the cost of construction based upon a formula that contemplates the estimated usage and job type of the proposed extension, at PEC’s sole discretion.
It will be the responsibility of the Sr. Manager of Engineering and Power Delivery and the Sr. VP – Administrative Services to properly administer these provisions.
Approved by the Board of Trustees
- Effective Date: January 1, 1994
- First Revision: April 25, 1997
- Second Revision: January 23, 2009
- Third Revision: August 28, 2009
- Fourth Revision: March 26, 2010
- Fifth Revision: December 22, 2011
- Sixth Revision: January 28, 2021