- Submit necessary documents and payment for your construction job.
- Construction will begin four to six weeks after all required documents and any payment (if applicable) have been received, as well as any necessary permits or easements are obtained.
- During this phase of construction, an engineer will revisit your site location to create an electronic staking sheet designed specifically for your job.
- He will then submit recommendations to other personnel involved in completing your service.
- The pre-construction process usually takes three to four weeks. After this time, new construction representatives will have a better idea of when construction will begin.
- As a result, if you have questions regarding the timing or completion of your job, we encourage you to wait until four weeks after you have submitted payment before contacting our New Construction Department for this information.
Important: Should you wish to assist in clearing right-of-way, obtaining easements from neighbors, and other tasks to speed up the construction process, please contact PEC's Construction Services department by calling (580) 332-3031 during regular office hours.
Spec Sheets You May Need
- Clearing Right-of-Way Guide (PDF)
- Meter Pedestal Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Guidelines for Mobile Home Service: Materials furnished by Consumer (PDF)
- Guidelines for Mobile Home Service: Underground and Overhead Distribution Specs (PDF)
- Temporary Saw Pole Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Underground Service Requirements (PDF)