- Call (580) 332-3031, or toll-free at (877) 456-3031 to speak to a representative, who will give you a quoted amount to pay to establish your account.
- You will need a starting balance of $50 in your account plus a $50 installation fee.
- You can pay your quoted amount in person, online, or by phone.
- Your account will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- True Up occurs every 28 to 32 days, depending on weekends and holidays.
- This process ensures you are charged accurately and will refund or bill any difference in fees.
- For example, if on True Up day you have accumulated $16 in base fees due to timing, you’ll be refunded $1 (assuming a $15 base fee).
No Late Fees
With PrePaid Metering, you are in control. Pay what you want, when you want. You will never receive a late fee, disconnection fee, or reconnection fee!
Light Rental Fees, Base Charges, & Other Fees
Fees not related to daily usage are billed out over the month. For example, if your base charge is $15, you’ll be billed 50 cents per day for the month, with any overage or undercharging collected at True Up.
If the account balance falls below $0, the service will be disconnected (holidays/weekends may alter disconnection time). After payment is made to bring the account back to a credit, the service will be restored.
Tip: Aim to make one payment per month. Monthly transaction fees are refunded in full if only one payment received each month! Contact our Member Services Department for details.
If your balance is low (usually below the amount you established when enrolling), you will receive a courtesy call and email. If you have downloaded PEC’s SmartHub app, you can also elect to receive text messages.