Temporary Part Time: Monday - Thursday, 20 hours per Week
- This will be a temporary position scanning documents for the summer of 2022 only.
Job Related Qualifications
- Detail-oriented person with strong computer skills (Excel).
- Capable of quickly learning how to use our software.
- Organization skills , detail-oriented, and problem solving are required.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis up to 20 hours per week on a work schedule as determined by the cooperative.
Notice of Equal Opportunity Employment
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We fully consider all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history.