Job TypePart Time: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM-11:30 AM
- Provide dependable and courteous service for our members and in-office visitors. Receive and process all payments and issues receipts for over-the-counter payments.
Job Related Qualifications
- Must possess well-groomed appearance and an outgoing personality.
- Must have experience operating a 10-key calculator and Excel spreadsheets or have the capability of quickly learning these skills.
- Prefer someone who has worked 3 years or longer with the public and handling cash.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis up to 20 hours per week on a work schedule as determined by the cooperative.