Job TypePart Time: Monday - Thursday, up to 20 hours per week
Provide the Cooperative with the ability to compile data and develop reports as needed as well as ensuring that Construction Design Technicians have necessary tools and equipment needed to complete job at hand. Assist Construction Design Technicians in office and in the field staking member jobs.
Job Related Qualifications
- Staking or survey experience or a candidate pursing a Cartography degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency and attention to detail is essential and any experience with ESRI, AutoCad and industry related software preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Drivers License and be capable of driving a one-half ton pickup.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and walk long distances and uneven terrain.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis 20 hours per week on a schedule to be determined by the Cooperative.
This position is classified as a Safety-Sensitive Job under the state law. All applicants are subject to the provisions set forth in People Electric Cooperatives Controlled Substance and Alcohol Use and Testing Policy.