Job TypePart Time: Monday - Thursday, 2 Days Per Week
- Assist the generation department at daily site operations as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist with preventative maintenance on natural gas generation units.
- Assist with preventative maintenance on diesel generation units.
- Responsible for basic facility maintenance tasks as assigned at generation sites, including but not limited to: emptying trash cans, sweeping floors, yard cleanup.
- Perform other duties as assigned by full time generation staff.
Job Related Qualifications
- Must be able to work well in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Extended periods of walking required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively without close supervision both individually and with coworkers.
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis from Monday through Friday, up to twenty (20) hours per week. Alternate schedule may be assigned as needed.
This position is classified as a Safety-Sensitive Job under state law. All employees are subject to the provisions set forth in People Electric Cooperative’s Controlled Substance and Alcohol Use and Testing Policy.