Job TypePart Time: Monday - Thursday 4 hours per day, Friday 8 am- 12:00 pm
- Assists members in the new construction department in office as well as via phone and written correspondence.
- Provides assistance to members regarding new construction documents.
- Gives strict attention to all paperwork necessary to expedite the completion of member request to ensure that all new construction jobs are promptly processed and released.
- Understands PEC's policies to handle inquires, assign work orders, answer basic engineering questions and resolve member complains using positive and professional communication.
- Performs others duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Related Qualifications
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis up to 20 hours per week on a work schedule as determined by the Cooperative.