Job TypePart Time: Wednesday and Thursday 7 am to 5:30 pm
Performs inspection of work performed by contract, cooperative construction, and maintenance crews. Provides reports to direct supervisor referencing all work inspected including outline of any work that does not meet specifications in sufficient detail for use by the crew which constructed in order for corrections to be made.
Job Related Qualifications
- Knows RUS and PEC specifications.
- Has good working attitude towards employees, contractors, and members.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the line construction and/or maintenance fields within an electric utility.
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Drivers License and be capable of driving a one-half ton pickup.
- Must be available to work on a part-time basis 20 hours per week on a schedule to be determined by the Cooperative.
This position is classified as a Safety-Sensitive Job under the state law. All applicants are subject to the provisions set forth in People Electric Cooperatives Controlled Substance and Alcohol Use and Testing Policy.